The 2014 Local Government Innovation Awards cycle has ended. Thank you for your participation in this year's exciting program. Please join us for the Award Ceremony & Reception on Thursday, December 11th at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs. https://2014lgia.eventbrite.com
2014 Local Government Innovation Award Winners
- City of Saint Paul:
Right Track Youth Career Development Pipeline (Overall Category Winner)
- City of Burnsville:
Burnsville Police Use of On-Officer Cameras
- City of Hopkins:
Cottageville Park Project
- City of Saint Louis
Park: Job Rotation Program
- City of Richfield:
Kids @ Home
- Cook County: Septic Regulation Implementation (Overall Category
- Hennepin County: Stable Families Initiative
- Ramsey County: Recidivism Management System for Better Outcomes
- Sherburne County: Talahi Educational Neglect Support (TENS)
- St. Louis County: Community Sanctions Program
- ISD 256, Red Wing Public Schools: Every Hand Joined (Overall
- ISD 181, Brainerd Public Schools: Farm to School
- Farmington Area Public Schools: Flexible Learning Days
- Robbinsdale Area Schools: Helping Us Grow (HUG)
- District 833: Adult Basic Education and Washington
- Oronoco Township: Kings Park Sewer Project (Overall Category
- Athens Township: Mann Field Athens Township
- Bridgewater Township: Reducing Energy Costs for
- Livonia Township: Livonia Township
- Grand Lake Township: Community Center
Background about the Local Government Innovation Awards 2014, including prizes, timeline, and entry details.
Information about eligibility requirements and judging criteria for Awards.
Enter the 2014 LGIAs!
Learn about the organizations that support and sustain the LGIA.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the LGIA.
We welcome your questions and feedback.