2014 Local Government Innovation Award Winners
- City of Burnsville:
Burnsville Police Use of On-Officer Cameras
- City of Hopkins:
Cottageville Park Expansion Project
- City of Richfield:
Kids @ Home
- City of Saint Louis Park: Job Rotation Program
- City of Saint Paul: Right Track Youth Career Development Pipeline (Overall Category Winner)
- Hennepin County: Stable Families Initiative
- Ramsey County: Recidivism Management System for Better Outcomes
- Sherburne County: Talahi Educational Neglect Support (TENS)
- St. Louis County: Community Sanctions Program
- Cook County: Septic Regulation Implementation (Overall Category Winner)
- ISD 181, Brainerd Public Schools: Farm to School
- Farmington Area Public Schools: Flexible Learning Days
- Robbinsdale Area Schools: Helping Us Grow (HUG)
- District 833: Adult Basic Education and Washington
- ISD 256, Red Wing Public Schools: Every Hand Joined (Overall Category Winner)
- Athens Township: Mann Field Athens Township
- Bridgewater Township: Reducing Energy Costs for
- Livonia Township: Livonia Townshi
- Grand Lake Township: Community Center
- Oronoco Township: Kings Park Sewer Project (Overall Category Winner)
Background about the Local Government Innovation Awards 2015, including prizes, timeline, and entry details.
Information about eligibility requirements and judging criteria for Awards.
Enter the 2015 LGIAs!
Learn about the organizations that support and sustain the LGIA.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the LGIA.
We welcome your questions and feedback.